Thank you for your patronage. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you here in the heart of Potomac. We hope to return next year in May, 2017. Check back in the Spring.
Your Friends At PVFM
The amount of rain and wind forecasted for this Thursday may lead to dangerous market conditions for both vendor and patron. For the safety of all, the market will not open this week. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please Note – Simply Delicious and Salt River Lobster will be onsite to deliver orders. Please contact them directly for more information. We’ll back next Thursday, October 6th and hope you will too.
The cold and pressing winter snow will soon give way to spring’s upward and outward push of bloom and greenery. Yes, spring will be here soon enough.
So despite the penetrating cold that currently confines us, we are thinking seedlings and sunshine! 2016 Farmers Market planning is underway and we are now accepting applications for vendors and farmers to PVFM. If you’re interested in speaking with the Market Master about opportunities to sell at the market, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Market Master. Opening Day is Thursday, May 5th, 2016.
2016 PVFM Farmer Application
2016 PVFM Non-Farmer Application
Thursday 2:00 – 6:30 PM May – November
Located in the parking lot of the Potomac United Methodist Church at 9908 S. Glen Rd., Potomac, Maryland (the intersection of Falls Rd. and Democracy Blvd.)
WIC, FMNP, S-FMNP, FVC Accepted; Double Coupon Program
Welcome Karlaca Coffee Company. Going beyond sustainable to bring you fresh, lightly & locally roasted Columbian Coffee.
More Apples, Pears, Honey Crisp Apples & Apple Cider, Zestar, Ginger Golds, Pink Pearl, Star Galas, Pluots, Watermelons, Nectarines, Plums, Peaches, Donut Peaches, Heirloom Tomatoes
- Apples, peaches, green beans, greens, zucchini, cucumbers, cabbages, green onions, eggs, honey and apple juice @ McCleaf’s Orchards.
- Sweet Corn, tomatoes, crisp green lettuce, beets, Kholrabi, broccoli, summer squash, kale and pastured beef & chicken @ Hillside Meadow Farm.
- Pastured chicken, pork, mustard greens, and eggs @ Green Gate Farm.
- Flower baskets, fresh cut flowers, honey and plantings @ Plantmasters.
- Goat cheese, Goat meat and artisan soaps @ Thistle Thicket Farm.
Take Away @ The Market
Plan ahead and take home a delicious meal or sweet treat for yourself or entire family. Start your weekend meal planning with a fresh pie, seafood, cheese, breads and pastries. The weekend starts Thursday!
- Simply Delicious (Pies and baked treated)
- All Things Olive (Olive oils, specialty vinegars, salts)
- Salt River Lobster (Fresh Seafood)
- Pizza Brama (Wood-fired pizza) Order ahead here
- Bonaparte Breads (French breads and pastries)
- Le caprices de Joelle (Paella, Belgium Waffles, Quiche)
- Fresh locally roasted coffee by Karlaca Coffee
Stop by award winning Beads by Bettina for the perfect pair of earrings and necklaces to perk up your fall fashions. Light and lovely!
Thank you Meg Percesepe and Alison Shutt of Washington Fine Properties.