Thursday, 2:00-6:30 pm
Strawberries! Asparagus, Spinach, Arugula, Lettuce Greens,
Corey of McCleaf’s Orchard will have the first strawberries of the season. Get there early to ensure you get yours. He also has plenty of fresh picked asparagus, arugula, spinach, onions, potatoes and apples in addition to apple sauce, Fuji and Honey Crisp juice. Jason of Hillside Meadow Farm is bringing aged all natural beef and plenty of farm fresh eggs, salad greens and spinach. Green Gate Farm is bringing pastured pork and poultry (Freedom Ranger variety).
Hardy’s BBQ & Linda’s Luncheonette Serving Up Dinner
Bethesda favorite Hardy’s BBQ is now Potomac’s favorite BBQ food truck. Their famous sauces served atop smoked chicken, pork ribs or beef is a local favorite. So are their Cheesy Fries and latest addition Sweet Corn Nuggets. Linda’s Luncheonette food truck will make it’s debut at the Market selling 5 Cheese Baked Macaroni, Turkey Meatloaf, Crisp salads with your choice of Tuna, Salmon, Chicken toppings.
Salt River Lobster Soft Shell Crabs, Tuna, Swordfish
Don McGee of Salt River (the Fish Guy) is bringing a great selection of the freshest highest quality fish at the best prices in Montgomery County. Perfect your holiday weekend. Soft Shell Crabs, Tuna and Swordfish steaks. Order ahead fresh live lobster ($12.99/lb. at salt-river-lobster.com. He’ll deliver to the market.
- Strawberries, Asparagus, Arugula, Salad Greens, Spinach, Grass fed Beef, Whole Chicken, Sausages, Fresh Eggs, Raw Local Honey, Fresh Fish – Flounder, Rockfish, Shrimp and more, Fresh Crisp Pickles (Kosher Dill, Bread & Butter, Garlic, and more)
Apples and Strawberries!
- Canned Peaches, Honey Crisp Apple Sauce, Organic Coffee, Cameo and Fuji Juice, fresh cut flowers and garden plantings.
Farmers & Vendors
- McCleaf’s Orchard– A variety of seasonal fruits including apples, peaches, pears, berries, and season vegetables.
- Hillside Meadow Farm – Seasonal vegetables, tomatoes, pastured eggs, all natural beef and lamb.
- Green Gate Farm – Delicious pasture raised chicken and pork. Farm fresh eggs. Wonderful seasonal organic vegetables and greens
- Plantmasters – Fresh cut flowers and plantings for your home garden or office
- Phil’s Dills – Freshly made pickles in a variety of flavors including Kosher Dill and Bread & Butter
- Beads by Bettina (The Jewelry Farmer) – Award winning hand crafted jewelry designs great for gift giving
- Salt River Lobster – Fresh lobster, crabs, local fish, salmon (fresh and smoked), famous crab dip
- Simply Delicious – (MAY 8th) Award winning cheesecakes, pies, cakes, cupcakes, and more all baked with homemade love and care
- All Things Olive– All Things Olive offers California extra virgin olive oils and wine vinegars. Please stop by our tent for a taste
- A Better Bar –Delicious Vegan bars and granola
- La Calidad Salsa – Fresh salsa in either spicy or mild. It is sooo fresh that your taste buds will sing with delight.
- Hardy’s BBQ
- Linda’s Luncehonette
The Potomac Village Farmers Market operates May through October (and sometimes into November) on Thursdays from 2 to 6:30 p.m., rain or shine, in the parking lot of the Potomac United Methodist Church (9908 S. Glen Rd., Potomac, at the corner of the intersection of Falls Road and Democracy Boulevard).