We offer our thoughts and prayers in remembrance of all who have fallen in the service of our great nation and homeland.
Purple & Green Asparagus, Crisp Lettuce Greens, Eggs
- Stop by McCleaf’s Orchard for freshly picked asparagus and juicy apples.
- Jason of Hillside Meadow Farm has plenty of crisp green lettuce and pastured beef.
- Green Gate Farm has plenty of pastured chicken, pork, and eggs.
- Pickup your spring flower baskets and plantings at Plantmasters.
- Still hoping Phil’s Dill’s (our pickle guy Jeff) will join us soon. Jeff sends his regards!
Take Away @ The Market
Plan ahead and take home a delicious meal or sweet treat for yourself or entire family. Complete your Memorial Day picnic with a fresh pie, seafood, BBQ, breads and pastries. The weekend starts Thursday!
- Simply Delicious (Pies and baked treated)
- All Things Olive (Olive oils, specialty vingars, salts)
- Salt River Lobster (Fresh Seafood)
- Potomac’s favorite Hardy’s BBQ
- Pizza Brama (wood-fired pizza)
- Bonaparte Breads (french breads and pastries)
- Le caprices de Joelle (Paella, Belgium Waffles, Quiche)
- Stop by award winning Beads by Bettinafor the perfect pair of springtime earrings and necklaces to perk up your spring fashions. Light and lovely!