- Stop by McCleaf’s Orchard for freshly picked strawberries, asparagus, greens and juicy apples.
- Jason of Hillside Meadow Farm has plenty of crisp green lettuce, strawberries, beets and pastured beef.
- Green Gate Farm has plenty of pastured chicken, pork, mustard greens, and eggs.
- Pickup your spring flower baskets and plantings at Plantmasters.
- Thistle Thicket Farm returns with goat cheese, meat, and artisan soaps.
- Still hoping Phil’s Dill’s (our pickle guy Jeff) will join us soon. Jeff sends his regards!
Take Away @ The Market
Plan ahead and take home a delicious meal or sweet treat for yourself or entire family. Complete your weekend celebration with a fresh pie, seafood, BBQ, breads and pastries. The weekend starts Thursday!
- Simply Delicious (Pies and baked treated)
- All Things Olive (Olive oils, specialty vingars, salts)
- Salt River Lobster (Fresh Seafood)
- Potomac’s favorite Hardy’s BBQ
- Pizza Brama (wood-fired pizza)
- Bonaparte Breads (french breads and pastries)
- Le caprices de Joelle (Paella, Belgium Waffles, Quiche)
- Stop by award winning Beads by Bettinafor the perfect pair of springtime earrings and necklaces to perk up your spring fashions. Light and lovely!
Many thanks to Meg Percesepe and Alison Shutt of Washington Fine Properties for being a market sponsor. Their sponsorship enables us to double the coupon value of WIC/FVC and Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP/S-FMNP) recipients thus enabling greater access to fresh local food for all.