- Asparagus, blueberries, greens, cabbages, green onions, eggs, honey and juicy apples @ McCleaf’s Orchards.
- Crisp green lettuce, strawberries, beets, Kholrabi, broccoli, kale and pastured beef @ Hillside Meadow Farm.
- Pastured chicken, pork, mustard greens, veggies, and eggs @ Green Gate Farm.
- Spring flower baskets, fresh cut flowers, honey and plantings @ Plantmasters.
- Goat cheese, Goat meat and artisan soaps @ Thistle Thicket Farm.
Take Away @ The Market
Plan ahead and take home a delicious meal or sweet treat for yourself or entire family. Start your weekend meal planning with a fresh pie, seafood, cheese, breads and pastries. The weekend starts Thursday!
- Simply Delicious (Pies and baked treated)
- BBQ by Simply Delicious
- All Things Olive (Olive oils, specialty vingars, salts
- Salt River Lobster (Fresh Seafood)
- Pizza Brama (wood-fired pizza) Order ahead here
- Bonaparte Breads (french breads and pastries)
- Le caprices de Joelle (Paella, Belgium Waffles, Quiche)
- Phil’s DIlls will return next week with great fresh tasting pickles.
Stop by award winning Beads by Bettina for the perfect pair of earrings and necklaces to perk up your spring fashions. Prepare for the Autism Speaks run July 4th weekend by darning a pair of runner earrings. Light and lovely!
Many thanks to Meg Percesepe and Alison Shutt of Washington Fine Properties for being a market sponsor. Their sponsorship enables us to double the coupon value of WIC/FVC and Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP/S-FMNP) recipients thus enabling greater access to fresh local food for all.