Thursday 2:00 – 6:30 PM May – November
Located in the parking lot of the Potomac United Methodist Church at 9908 S. Glen Rd., Potomac, Maryland (the intersection of Falls Rd. and Democracy Blvd.)
WIC, FMNP, S-FMNP, FVC Accepted; Double Coupon Program
Welcome Karlaca Coffee Company. Going beyond sustainable to bring you fresh, lightly & locally roasted Columbian Coffee.
More Apples, Pears, Honey Crisp Apples & Apple Cider, Zestar, Ginger Golds, Pink Pearl, Star Galas, Pluots, Watermelons, Nectarines, Plums, Peaches, Donut Peaches, Heirloom Tomatoes
- Apples, peaches, green beans, greens, zucchini, cucumbers, cabbages, green onions, eggs, honey and apple juice @ McCleaf’s Orchards.
- Sweet Corn, tomatoes, crisp green lettuce, beets, Kholrabi, broccoli, summer squash, kale and pastured beef & chicken @ Hillside Meadow Farm.
- Pastured chicken, pork, mustard greens, and eggs @ Green Gate Farm.
- Flower baskets, fresh cut flowers, honey and plantings @ Plantmasters.
- Goat cheese, Goat meat and artisan soaps @ Thistle Thicket Farm.
Take Away @ The Market
Plan ahead and take home a delicious meal or sweet treat for yourself or entire family. Start your weekend meal planning with a fresh pie, seafood, cheese, breads and pastries. The weekend starts Thursday!
- Simply Delicious (Pies and baked treated)
- All Things Olive (Olive oils, specialty vinegars, salts)
- Salt River Lobster (Fresh Seafood)
- Pizza Brama (Wood-fired pizza) Order ahead here
- Bonaparte Breads (French breads and pastries)
- Le caprices de Joelle (Paella, Belgium Waffles, Quiche)
- Fresh locally roasted coffee by Karlaca Coffee
Thank you Meg Percesepe and Alison Shutt of Washington Fine Properties.